Yet Another World Vets Adventure!

Join Stacy, Ginny, and Marion as they travel to Romania with World Vets to bring medical care to pets there!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

We leave for Romania tomorrow morning!  Joining me on this World Vet trip is Marion, a very experienced international traveler, first time on a WV project, and Ginny, some travel experience as well.  (Ginny and I were in the Galapagos Islands together several years ago.)  This is also her first WV trip.
I am already packed (!?!?!?) and ready to go.
This was my first time to get a blog set up.  Usually Linda does it for me.  Whew, I hope I did it all correctly!
I have a new small laptop and (hopefully) the proper power adapter and converter to use the computer.  The plan is to post daily.
Here is to our next World Vets adventure!

1 comment:

  1. hi Stacy, have a great time; look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your thoughts and experiences.

    ReplyDelete